This formula cleans and removes soap scum plus heavy calcium, lime and rust deposits from toilets, shower doors, stalls and bathtubs, leaving them clean and residue-free in just minutes. Helps to remove stains around taps and drains, assisting in the prevention of future buildup with regular use.
Problem: Hard water can cause unsightly lime and calcium deposits on kitchen and bathroom sinks, fixtures, bathtubs and shower doors. And rust can leave ugly stains on taps, drains and tiles. Common descalers are not the answer. Most contain large quantities of toxic surfactants and dangerous chemical acids that can burn surfaces and damage the environment as they attempt to break down mineral stains.
Solution: Norwex Descaler is both highly effective and environmentally friendly. It provides heavy-duty cleaning and removal of calcium, lime and rust stains as well as stubborn, stuck-on soap scum—in just a few minutes!
Spray Descaler on the surface, and let it sit for five to ten minutes. Wipe off with a moist EnviroCloth® or Scrubby Corner Cloth before the surface dries. For heavier stains, repeat the process.
WARNING: Do not use on natural stone, such as granite, marble or terrazzo; painted surfaces; metallic glazed surfaces; cast iron; copper or unsealed grouted areas as the natural acids may damage the surface. Not for use in coffee makers or any food-ware product. Always test on an inconspicuous place before using.
• Removes soap scum, lime/scale, calcium and rust stains
• Removes hard-water stains around taps and drains
• Leaves taps and drains clean and sparkling like new
• Works on a variety of surfaces, including shower doors, shower curtains, shower stalls, bathtubs, sinks and drains
• Works well on porcelain, ceramic tile, fiberglass, glass, stainless steel, aluminum, vinyl and plastic
• Removes water marks from glass and tiles where water has evaporated, leaving minerals to stain the surface
• Includes naturally sourced ingredients
• Product not tested on animals
• Non-aerosol pump
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
• Contains no aerosol propellants
“Scale” or limescale, also known as calcium carbonate, is the milky white substance that can collect around faucets and drains. It results from mineral deposits left by hard water. It’s difficult to remove without using abrasives, which could damage the finish of the surface. The natural acids in Descaler make it just right for the job!